Doorking 6500 1/2 hp 115V Swing Gate Operator Primary 6500-080
Click on the "Related Products" Tab Above for More Models
DKS 6500 Gate Operator 1/2hp
The 6500 series operators are designed to operate vehicular swing gates in residential, commercial and industrial applications for both single and bi-parting gates. The unique design of this operator allows for easy access to the electronics and mechanical areas of the operator without ever having to remove the gate arm. This simplifies installation and maintenance. The electronic magnetic limits will never wear out or break and they are easily adjusted. The solid steel frame and belt driven gear box make this operator one of the quietest on the market today. These operators can be equipped with a factory installed DC Convenience Open option which will automatically open the gate in the event of a power outage.
- Adjustable, no maintenance magnetic limits.
- Overlap feature for bi-parting swing gate operation.
- Simple connection for secondary operator in bi-parting applications.
- Selectable shadow/reverse loop function.
- Magnetic lock power provided.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Three 115 VAC convenience outlets.
- DC Powered convenience open (optional).
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Maximum gate width 18-ft. (1/2 HP) or 22-ft. (1 HP).
- Maximum gate weight 700 pounds* (1/2 HP) or 800 pounds* (1 HP). (*Assumes gate swings level and is in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- Swings gate 90 degrees in approximately 12-14 seconds.
- 1/2 or 1 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115, 230*, 460* VAC. (*230 and 460 volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
- Class I, II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional secondary entrapment prevention devices are required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 18.38"W x 31.63"H x 23.25"D
Doorking 8069-080 MicroPLUS One-Button Blk , block coded
MicroPLUS RF controls are designed to provide maximum RF code security. There are over 268 million transmitter codes available, plus an encrypted sync code that changes each time the transmitter is used. These RF controls are ideal for gated communit...
|Call for price!|
Reno PLB-24-50-RA Preformed Loop (4' X 8' X 50 ft lead-in from corner)
Application: 1/4" wide saw cuts, gated facilities The Model PLB Preformed Loop is a prefabricated loop/lead-in assembly designed to be installed in 1/4“ wide saw cuts. The design allows for variations in the perimeter of the loop slot...
Doorking 9410 Plug-in 1 channel Loop Detector (Doorking Operators Only) 9410-010
Click on the "Related Products" Tab Above for More Models Loop detectors and loops are strongly recommended on all automated vehicular gate applications to help prevent gates from closing on vehicles in the path of the gate. DKS Singl...
|Call for price!|
Doorking 2600 High Voltage Kit. Required to upgrade Voltage from 115vac 2600-266
Allows the operator to be powered from 208,230,460 or 575 source-voltage. In dual gate applications, only one (1) kit is required (secondary operator DOES NOT require a high voltage kit). ...
|Call for price!|